domingo, 10 de junio de 2012

One Community, one World, Interconnected People, the Powerful People


This weekend, I had the opportunity to share good moments in different events and activities with my kids, the elementary school teachers, some friends and relatives, some of them from abroad.
 I was happily surprised when I saw some elder relatives from Germany using a smart phone to show me some pictures of other relatives in Germany. This is not that common in Spain, neither in Barcelona, were some people was talking about the Digital Divide. After this, I am thinking in the Digital Union Opportunity instead. This is an example of how, the internet first, new technologies and web developments later on, have given to People the opportunity to get connected and think and communicate from their own, from one side to the other of the Planet, trasspassing borders. We are in a new interconnected World and We the People are empowered to transform and request things to be changed in order to to create a better Society. Therefore, I guess we are entering in a Time of opportunities which could be compared to the time of the Far West discovery, or the Indias discovery in the past. Are you a pioneer? I will be attending the Bizz in Barcelona this week and would be glad to participate and share new challenges with you.

 

Innovators - The Well
Biz Barcelona 2012: 13th 14th June

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario